On August 13th, 2020, the AFJN Exe. Dir. Aniedi Okure was questioned on his thoughts regarding the controversy of Joe Biden’s choice of Kamala Harris as his vice presidential running mate in the article “Black Catholics Laud Harris Pick; Others Scrutinize Past Record” by Mark Pattinson.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.