On April 6, 2020, the Belgian chapter of the Africa Faith and Justice Network was mentioned in Le Soir because of its participation in the Health and Solidarity Action Platform (Plate-forme d’action Santé et Solidarité). The full article “L’austérité et la commercialisation fragilisent nos systèmes de santé. Des remèdes existent!” can be found here:
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.