On June 25, 2020, Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP and Sr. Eucharia Madueke were quoted in Patrick Egwu’s article “Nigerian priests condemn police brutality during lockdown, offer solutions” in The Catholic World Report. They talked about the nature of policy brutality in Nigeria and how its changed in light of COVID-19. To read the full article click here.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.