This page reflect some of AFJN’s areas of focus on the African Continent namely Just Governance, Land grabbing, Food systems, Toxic Dumping, and Women’s Empowerment.
- Press Statement: Organizations Tell Congress to Support the Amended ENABLERS Act
- Press Release: The Africa Faith and Justice Network Urges Frank Discussions Ahead of Secretary Blinken’s Visit to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Coalition Letters to Congressional Leadership – Support ENABLERS Act
- AFJN Letter to US Secretary of State for Lasting Peace in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- A Campaign Against Drug Abuse, Human Trafficking, and Early Marriage in Jos, Nigeria
No comments to show.