AFJN Staff Members Bahati Ntama Jacques and Beth Tuckey are currently in Burundi and Uganda conducting research for our project on restorative justice. They are keeping a blog, updated every couple of days, that can be read HERE. Find out what they’re doing and learning about community-based reconciliation!
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.