This weekend (April 18-20), AFJN celebrates its 25th year of policy analysis and advocacy for peace and justice in Africa. Workshops on health, trade, and conflict transformation will inform participants of the issues currently affecting Africa and what can be done to ensure a more just US-Africa policy. This four-day event also includes keynote addresses by Ishmael Beah and Jeffrey Sachs, a celebratory meal and award ceremony, a silent auction, and a day of lobby visits on Capitol Hill.
- AFJN Welcomes Alex Hoyt – 2022 Fall Intern
- AFJN Welcomes Elian Romano Brandt – 2022 Fall Intern
- Hustler vs Dynasty: The Elections in Kenya and Nigeria and their Implications for Africa
- End it Now: Rwanda-Democratic Republic of the Congo Crisis
- EVENT: August 18th Join AFJN for a Virtual Call to Action on World Humanitarian Day
No comments to show.