This weekend (April 18-20), AFJN celebrates its 25th year of policy analysis and advocacy for peace and justice in Africa. Workshops on health, trade, and conflict transformation will inform participants of the issues currently affecting Africa and what can be done to ensure a more just US-Africa policy. This four-day event also includes keynote addresses by Ishmael Beah and Jeffrey Sachs, a celebratory meal and award ceremony, a silent auction, and a day of lobby visits on Capitol Hill.
25th Anniversary Conference
by Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP | Apr 17, 2008
- Why The World should not forget the War in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Tackling Human Trafficking in Africa: Catholic Sisters Share Successful Advocacy Strategies
- Crisis in the Congo Premiere: Voices From The Frontlines
- On International Women’s Day, AFJN Stands with African Women
- AFJN Women Leaders Changing Structures of Oppression
No comments to show.