Ebony Tyson is a rising senior majoring in Criminal Justice with a minor in Psychology at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, in which she recently interned for a volunteer management position for Bridging the Gaps Inc. that find solutions for the school-to-prison pipeline issue in minority communities. Last spring, Ebony studied abroad in South Africa, London, and Paris. This summer, Ebony studied abroad in Dakar, Senegal for Senegalese studies. Furthermore, she aspires to innovate global non-profit organizations for juveniles and troubled youth that focuses on rehabilitation and personal growth methods in underdeveloped countries. She also plans to become a foreign service officer shortly after graduate school.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.