My name is Philip Brooks. I am a junior at University of Maryland Baltimore County. I study international relations with a minor in political science. I am in the Sondheim Public Affairs Scholars Program at UMBC. I grew up in Annapolis, Maryland. I am skilled in French. My interests include global security, global governance, and development. For the past two summers I worked with political candidates during their reelection campaigns. At those political campaigns I managed data and messaging. My personal interests include the history of global conflict and the history of classical music. After college I plan to get a graduate level degree in international relations at a school in DC. My ideal career would be a job in the State Department or in another governmental agency like the CIA. I want to create a world that is safe for the working class where they are free from exploitation and greed.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.