On July 27, 2010, the Africa Faith and Justice Network was one of several organizations mentioned in the article “Africa advocates to Obama: Don’t recognize Kagame’s election” for the c. Read the full article here:
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
- Youth in Abuja Nigeria say “No” to Domestic Servitude and Child Trafficking
No comments to show.