On March 12, 2010, Ann Garrison noted that the Africa Faith and Justice Network was one of many organizations calling “for human rights, an end to attacks on political opposition, and a free and fair presidential campaign and election” in her article “Just what Haiti doesn’t need: Rwandan police” featured in Anarkismo.net. Read the full article here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.