On October 23, 2020, Patrick Egwu’s article “Nigeria’s Catholic leaders call for an end to crackdown on #EndSARS protestors” in America quotes Rev. Aniedi Okure, AFJN Executive Director. In the article Rev. Okure says ““This protest is long overdue because the people have endured to a breaking point,” said Aniedi Okure, O.P., the executive director of the African Faith and Justice Network, a Catholic nonprofit based in Washington. “Nigerians have been very restrained with all the atrocities committed by the police over the years.” Read the full article here: https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2020/10/23/nigeria-sars-protests-shooting-catholic-lagos.
- Unveiling Truth and Inspiring Change: Survivors Uncensored
- A Diaspora Roundtable with Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Heath Ahead of the Sierra Leone Elections
- AFJN Mourns the Passing of a Fearless Warrior for Africa – Board Member Al Gbi Toe, Sr.
- Africa Day: Pan African Liberation and Restorative Justice
- Funding Gap Projected to Undercut Sub-Saharan African Growth Says IMF Report
No comments to show.