On June 1, 2020, the Africa Faith and Justice Network was mentioned in Dire.it in an interview with Vincenzo Giardina and AFJN executive director, Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP. Read the full article “Proteste Usa, padre Okure (Justice Network): “Basta razzismo, basta tacere” here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.