On December 18, 2019, the Africa Faith and Justice Network’s advocacy for child rights in Nigeria was mentioned by Patrick Egwu in an article titled “Africa Faith and Justice Network advocates for child rights in Nigeria”, published in National Catholic Reporter. The full article, in which AFJN executive director, Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP and Notre Dame Sr. Eucharia Madueke, coordinator of AFJN’s Women Empowerment Project, were quoted, can be found here:
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.