On January 16, 2020, the strengthening of a coalition network of sisters by the Africa Faith and Justice Network was mentioned by Julia Freidman in a Business Wire/Conrad N. Hilton Foundation press release. The full article “Conrad N. Hilton Foundation Awarded More Than $32 Million in Grants in the Fourth Quarter Of 2019” can be found here:
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
- Youth in Abuja Nigeria say “No” to Domestic Servitude and Child Trafficking
No comments to show.