On July 29, 2021, the Africa Faith and Justice Network was mentioned and former AFJN executive director, Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP, was quoted in Valentine Iwenwanne’s article “Nigeria: Stories of modern-day slavery (and the under-funded fight to end it)”, featured in Catholic Herald. Read the full article here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.