On September 16th, 2016, the Global Witness published a press release titled “Una nueva ley de la UE podría detener el recrudecimiento de los conflictos por el comercio de recursos naturales”. AFJN is credited as a signer on a joint letter to the EU calling for legislation to be drafted regarding issues concerning resources, supply chains, and the environment in Africa.
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.