On September 16th, 2016, the Global Witness published a press release titled “Una nueva ley de la UE podría detener el recrudecimiento de los conflictos por el comercio de recursos naturales”. AFJN is credited as a signer on a joint letter to the EU calling for legislation to be drafted regarding issues concerning resources, supply chains, and the environment in Africa.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.