On April 28, 2020, the work of the Africa Faith and Justice Network and its executive director, Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP were mentioned in Teresa Anyabuike’s article “Christians in Nigeria keep the faith amidst lingering insurgency and persecution” featured in Global Sister Report. Read the full article here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.