On August 30, 2016, Rose Gamble wrote an article on the Africa Faith and Justice Network and the Centre for Indigenous Knowledge and Organisational Development in Ghana. The report called “Catholic church in Ghana exposes land injustices” was published in The Tablet. Read the full article here:
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.