On October 10, 2019, the Africa Faith and Justice Network Uganda and AFJN executive director, Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP, were mentioned by James Roberts and Ellen Teague in their article “Cardinal blames Hong Kong authorities for violence”, published in The Tablet. Read the full article here:
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
- Youth in Abuja Nigeria say “No” to Domestic Servitude and Child Trafficking
No comments to show.