On October 10, 2019, the Africa Faith and Justice Network Uganda and AFJN executive director, Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP, were mentioned by James Roberts and Ellen Teague in their article “Cardinal blames Hong Kong authorities for violence”, published in The Tablet. Read the full article here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.