We are aware of the signing on November 25, 2013 of the Cameroonian presidential decrees no. 2013/418, no. 2013/417 and no. 2013/416 which finally reduced the size and legalized Herakles Farms land leases under different terms and conditions. Without going in details about the shortcomings of these new leases, to us they stand as confirmation of what the people affected by the activities of Herakles Farms in Southwest Cameroon, including Mr. Nasako Besingi, have been saying. Click here to read the letter or here to read the petition. Also join the movement here
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.