The Security Council on Friday extended the mandate of the United Nations Mission in Sudan until 24 September, with the intention to renew it for further periods. The Council is also investigating how best to support efforts by States in the region to put an end to the activities of illegal armed groups, including proposals on how United Nations agencies and missions, in particular UNMIS, could more effectively address the problem of the LRA.
- AFJN Welcome’s Garrett Wright – 2022 Summer Intern
- Juneteenth: A time of celebration and reflection
- Invitation Sign on (à Signer): Letter to Pope Francis/ Lettre au Pape François Avant son voyage en Afrique en Juillet #2
- Condemnation of the Terrorist Attack Targeting Christian Churches in Nigeria
- Invitation Sign on (à Signer): Letter to Pope Francis/ Lettre au Pape François Avant son voyage en Afrique en Juillet