The Security Council on Friday extended the mandate of the United Nations Mission in Sudan until 24 September, with the intention to renew it for further periods. The Council is also investigating how best to support efforts by States in the region to put an end to the activities of illegal armed groups, including proposals on how United Nations agencies and missions, in particular UNMIS, could more effectively address the problem of the LRA.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.