Rebecca Short is a senior sociology major and psychology minor at the Catholic University of America. She was born and raised in a small sea side town outside of Boston Massachusetts. Her interest in human rights and social public policy has lead her to work for various non profit organizations. Rebecca has a passion for education and Woman’s rights and is excited to work with AFJN for the spring semester.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.