Yousra Hasona is a lawyer and researcher from Palestine. She have a master degree in criminal law, and currently a master student at conflict management and humanitarian work program, she is working mainly on the issue of child soldiers and restorative justice especially in the Arab Spring countries. She has worked in the Palestinian justice system since 2014, but she is more interested in the academic world and research. She has some publications in law, human right, and child recruitment. Her main object is to specialize in the phenomenon of child soldiers and restorative justice in the Arab World.
- Unveiling Truth and Inspiring Change: Survivors Uncensored
- A Diaspora Roundtable with Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Heath Ahead of the Sierra Leone Elections
- AFJN Mourns the Passing of a Fearless Warrior for Africa – Board Member Al Gbi Toe, Sr.
- Africa Day: Pan African Liberation and Restorative Justice
- Funding Gap Projected to Undercut Sub-Saharan African Growth Says IMF Report
No comments to show.