My name is Philip Brooks. I am a junior at University of Maryland Baltimore County. I study international relations with a minor in political science. I am in the Sondheim Public Affairs Scholars Program at UMBC. I grew up in Annapolis, Maryland. I am skilled in French. My interests include global security, global governance, and development. For the past two summers I worked with political candidates during their reelection campaigns. At those political campaigns I managed data and messaging. My personal interests include the history of global conflict and the history of classical music. After college I plan to get a graduate level degree in international relations at a school in DC. My ideal career would be a job in the State Department or in another governmental agency like the CIA. I want to create a world that is safe for the working class where they are free from exploitation and greed.
- Unveiling Truth and Inspiring Change: Survivors Uncensored
- A Diaspora Roundtable with Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Heath Ahead of the Sierra Leone Elections
- AFJN Mourns the Passing of a Fearless Warrior for Africa – Board Member Al Gbi Toe, Sr.
- Africa Day: Pan African Liberation and Restorative Justice
- Funding Gap Projected to Undercut Sub-Saharan African Growth Says IMF Report
No comments to show.