Blessed be God, who has guided us in our ministry of justice for our African sisters and brothers. From the beginning of Creation, we see God at work, fashioning, decorating, and bringing order into a chaotic universe. The Creator God commands us to continue fashioning a better world in love and justice.Our Lord Jesus often visited people in their workplaces: Simon Peter and Andrew when they were fishing, James and John in their boat mending the nets, the Samaritan woman at the well, Levi at his tax booth, and others in the market place. Read the full prayer
- Press Statement: Organizations Tell Congress to Support the Amended ENABLERS Act
- Press Release: The Africa Faith and Justice Network Urges Frank Discussions Ahead of Secretary Blinken’s Visit to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Coalition Letters to Congressional Leadership – Support ENABLERS Act
- AFJN Letter to US Secretary of State for Lasting Peace in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- A Campaign Against Drug Abuse, Human Trafficking, and Early Marriage in Jos, Nigeria
No comments to show.