On July, 30th, 2021, the Church of the Brethren published an article titled “Letter encourages equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines”. AFJN is listed as one of numerous organizations that signed a letter advocating for improved COVID-19 vaccine access by the U.S.A. government.
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.