On July, 30th, 2021, the Church of the Brethren published an article titled “Letter encourages equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines”. AFJN is listed as one of numerous organizations that signed a letter advocating for improved COVID-19 vaccine access by the U.S.A. government.
- Unveiling Truth and Inspiring Change: Survivors Uncensored
- A Diaspora Roundtable with Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Heath Ahead of the Sierra Leone Elections
- AFJN Mourns the Passing of a Fearless Warrior for Africa – Board Member Al Gbi Toe, Sr.
- Africa Day: Pan African Liberation and Restorative Justice
- Funding Gap Projected to Undercut Sub-Saharan African Growth Says IMF Report
No comments to show.