On December 12, 2012, Chris McGreal mentioned the Africa Faith and Justice Network in his article “How US Guilt Over The Rwandan Genocide Is Leading To Another Bloody Foreign Policy Disaster” in The Guardian/Business Insider. Read the full article here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.