In October, ahead of the 2021 election in Jos, Nigeria, AFJN – Nigeria youth produced and circulated a video calling for nonviolence ahead of the elections. Generally elections in Nigeria are bloody and politician are known to use youth to perpetrate the violence. In the video, the youth ask others not to engage in violent activities during the elections. Post-elections the youth reported to Sr. Eucharia, that Saturday’s elections were not violent – the youth refused to be used to perpetuate the violence. Watch the video below:
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.