On February 8, 2013, Graham Peebles mentioned the Africa Faith and Justice Network in “Ethiopian annihilation of the Ogaden people” in Redress Information & Analysis. In the article AFJN said “With the discovery of petroleum leading to exploration missions by foreign companies, the government’s motives are questionable.” Read the full article here:
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.