On February 8, 2013, Graham Peebles mentioned the Africa Faith and Justice Network in “Ethiopian annihilation of the Ogaden people” in Redress Information & Analysis. In the article AFJN said “With the discovery of petroleum leading to exploration missions by foreign companies, the government’s motives are questionable.” Read the full article here:
- Unveiling Truth and Inspiring Change: Survivors Uncensored
- A Diaspora Roundtable with Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Heath Ahead of the Sierra Leone Elections
- AFJN Mourns the Passing of a Fearless Warrior for Africa – Board Member Al Gbi Toe, Sr.
- Africa Day: Pan African Liberation and Restorative Justice
- Funding Gap Projected to Undercut Sub-Saharan African Growth Says IMF Report
No comments to show.