On July 7, 2013, Graham Peebles quoted AFJN questioning the motives of the exploration missiong by saying “With the discovery of petroleum leading to exploration missions by foreign companies, the government’s motives [in the region] are questionable” in his article “Ethiopia’s Ogaden refugees recount tales of horror” in Redress Information & Analysis. Read the full article here:
- Unveiling Truth and Inspiring Change: Survivors Uncensored
- A Diaspora Roundtable with Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Heath Ahead of the Sierra Leone Elections
- AFJN Mourns the Passing of a Fearless Warrior for Africa – Board Member Al Gbi Toe, Sr.
- Africa Day: Pan African Liberation and Restorative Justice
- Funding Gap Projected to Undercut Sub-Saharan African Growth Says IMF Report
No comments to show.