On July 7, 2013, Graham Peebles quoted AFJN questioning the motives of the exploration missiong by saying “With the discovery of petroleum leading to exploration missions by foreign companies, the government’s motives [in the region] are questionable” in his article “Ethiopia’s Ogaden refugees recount tales of horror” in Redress Information & Analysis. Read the full article here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.