AFJN was mentioned in an article by Latindadd titled “Civil Society Organizations Call for Quick Special Drawing Rights Allocation”. AFJN was a part of 240 organizations that signed an a letter calling for a quick special drawing rights allocation.
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.