On August 11, 2018, a presentation on leadership deficits in Africa given by the Africa Faith and Justice Network’s Rev. Aniedi Okure, OP was mentioned by Joyce Coronel in his aricle “African priests strengthen U.S. church”. The article, published in The Catholic Sun, can be found here:
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.