Last fall, the Democratic Republic of Congo completed the first democratic election in many years. Saturday, June 30th, a corresponding celebration of Congolese independence was more than necessary! We hope that you were able to join some of the 47th year festivities that occurred worldwide to support our Congolese friends. Check back to read about the coverage of these events.
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.