On April 29, 2015, Mark Pattison covered the event “Ending Extreme Poverty Now: Working Together with the Poor” co-sponsored by the Africa Faith and Justice Network and several other organizations at CUA. Read the full article, published in the National Catholic Reporter, here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.