On June 4, 2015, The Ecologist featured a letter to the G7 by the Global Convergence of Land and Water Struggles in its article “G7, be warned: your ‘New Alliance’ threatens to destroy small-scale farmers”. AFJN was a signer of the letter. To read the full letter click here:
- Cardinal Baawobr’s Passing Reverberates Throughout Africa and World
- Africa’s Intensifying Emergencies: To What Fresh Assistance will the US Commit?
- AFJN’s Sr. Eucharia Madueke interviewed about gender-based violence in Nigeria
- AFJN’s Exe. Dir. Steven Rogers interviewed on AfricaNow!
- Reforming the UN Security Council: Why it must be on the US-Africa Leaders Summit Agenda
No comments to show.