On June 4, 2015, The Ecologist featured a letter to the G7 by the Global Convergence of Land and Water Struggles in its article “G7, be warned: your ‘New Alliance’ threatens to destroy small-scale farmers”. AFJN was a signer of the letter. To read the full letter click here:
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.