In November 2015 Africa Faith and Justice Network (AFJN) spearheaded a continental conference on land grabbing in Nairobi, Kenya. At AFJN we challenge ourselves to ensure our workshops result in concrete actions. The pictures below are from our March 2016 radio shows and town hall meetings held in villages in Ghana’s Volta Region. This project was funded by the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate in the U.S. and the Presbyterian Mission Agency [print_gllr id=5243]
- United Nations: AFJN’s Written submission to the Peacebuilding Commission’s Ministerial Meeting
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
No comments to show.