In November 2015 Africa Faith and Justice Network (AFJN) spearheaded a continental conference on land grabbing in Nairobi, Kenya. At AFJN we challenge ourselves to ensure our workshops result in concrete actions. The pictures below are from our March 2016 radio shows and town hall meetings held in villages in Ghana’s Volta Region. This project was funded by the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate in the U.S. and the Presbyterian Mission Agency [print_gllr id=5243]
- Unveiling Truth and Inspiring Change: Survivors Uncensored
- A Diaspora Roundtable with Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Heath Ahead of the Sierra Leone Elections
- AFJN Mourns the Passing of a Fearless Warrior for Africa – Board Member Al Gbi Toe, Sr.
- Africa Day: Pan African Liberation and Restorative Justice
- Funding Gap Projected to Undercut Sub-Saharan African Growth Says IMF Report
No comments to show.