On December 4, 2011, the Africa Faith and Justice Network was mentioned in the interview “Rwanda Genocide survivor: My mother and I were ordered to dig our own graves” by Minister of Information JR in San Francisco Bay View. Claude Gatebuke, a Rwanda Genocide survivor said in his interview “I recommend if you would like to learn about starting with the Congo – since it’s an ongoing conflict and it’s happening today – start with going to friendsofthecongo.org and get more information. Go to africaafjn.org, Africa Faith and Justice Network, and you’ll find information both on Congo and Rwanda.” Read the full article here:
- AFJN’s Just Governance Awareness Campaign Featured in 3 News in Ghana
- AFJN in the News – Rogers on Voice of America’s Africa 54 on Niger Conflict
- ECOWAS Must Use Diplomacy Not Force to Restore Stability in the Republic of Niger
- Redefining Crisis Responses: Unveiling The Sahel Dilemma and Innovative Engagement Approaches
- Youth in Abuja Nigeria say “No” to Domestic Servitude and Child Trafficking
No comments to show.