Blessed be God, who has guided us in our ministry of justice for our African sisters and brothers. From the beginning of Creation, we see God at work, fashioning, decorating, and bringing order into a chaotic universe. The Creator God commands us to continue fashioning a better world in love and justice.Our Lord Jesus often visited people in their workplaces: Simon Peter and Andrew when they were fishing, James and John in their boat mending the nets, the Samaritan woman at the well, Levi at his tax booth, and others in the market place. Read the full prayer
- Juneteenth: A time of celebration and reflection
- Invitation Sign on (à Signer): Letter to Pope Francis/ Lettre au Pape François Avant son voyage en Afrique en Juillet #2
- Condemnation of the Terrorist Attack Targeting Christian Churches in Nigeria
- Invitation Sign on (à Signer): Letter to Pope Francis/ Lettre au Pape François Avant son voyage en Afrique en Juillet
- Add Your Name to Letter to Pope Fancis/Signez La Lettre au Pape François
No comments to show.